Wednesday, March 17, 2010

The '90's A love Affair

With the new decade only a few months old, I am going to take a trip back to my personal favorite decade, the 1990's. When the clock struck midnight on December 31, 1999, it sounded the birth of the new millennium, but it was also the death toll for an incredible decade, the last millennium seriously went out with a bang. Now that I have lived through another full decade, I have to express how much the 1990's meant to me. I am pretty sure that my brother Michael has written about the 90's already, but I would like to affirm how much that decade kicks the crap out of every other decade.

It could have to do with the fact that the 90's were the time of my childhood,the time period that took me from age 4-14, but I loved almost everything about this decade from snap bracelets to the first time I ever really followed the NCAA Tournament. I am going to look at the 90's from a number of different perspectives, from music, to pop culture, to sports, videos games, movies, TV shows, and more. Every few days or at least once a week I will try and add a different topic. For now I will leave you with a tremendous 90's classic from Snap!.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers