Thursday, December 24, 2009

Ironic? I think so.


Brittany Murphy's death was very tragic. While appearing in many films, most of which were quite popular, she mostly played a cute, fun girl who could sometimes be a little clueless (ha, get it?) Anyways, I was shocked to find out that Brittany Murphy died in her bathroom at the age of 32. Nothing has really be proven that she died of natural causes, but most doctors think she did. I don't know about you, but I loved this actress. She was great in a lot of my favorite movies and I find it very sad that she has passed. What is so ironic to me is that Brittany Murphy was supposed to be playing in the movie "Deadline". Well, she is playing in the movie because it is going to show, but a certain poster company called Redbox was supposed to release posters of the former actress lying lifeless in a bathtub. (Brittany died in her shower, in real life). The company Redbox is trying their best to take back all of the posters that were sent out all over in about 19,000 locations. Right around the new year is when mostly all of the posters will be removed from the locations, but as of now some are out there. It is very unfortunate, the death of Brittany, and I'm sure Murphy's family doesn't need any more reminders of it. Although her death is tragic, the people in charge of the new movie Deadline, are still going to show it. They feel like what would be a better tribute to Murphy than to air a movie, which is supposed to be one of her best. I for one, completely agree.


Anyways, on a lighter note, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers