Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hipster Bullshit.

http://nyc.barstoolsports.com/random-thoughts/hipster-douches-devastated-that-williamsburg-pool-parties-may-be-cancelled/


I'm going to start off saying that I do not read Barstool. I did not even know such a website existed until about a month and a half ago. I was told about the article posted above, so I figured I'd check it out. Well let me tell you Mr. "KFC" (the author), you suck. Fuck you. Now that's out of the way, I'd like to discuss why KFC and that blog suck. First of all bro, just because Jack Johnson and OAR, your brogods, won't play in a park for free doesn't mean the concerts are bad. Who doesn't like free music? Free live music? Shit man, its free live music OUTDOORS?! What's better than seeing a free show outside on a beautiful summer day? Not much. Even Senator Chuck Schumer is backing up the hipsters claiming that "the concerts would be back on the waterfront in 2010." So basically, this guy is shitting on probably one of the coolest summer events in the city just because he doesn't know any of the bands that are playing and because he hates "hipsters". "I dunno I've never heard shit about Pool Parties..." everyone knows if he did know about it, he would in fact have probably gone and had a ball if he wasn't such an ignorant prick. Between Dirty Projectors, Grizzly Bear, Girl Talk, Fucked Up and Deerhunter all playing this past summer, how can anyone complain about such a diverse musical lineup. Sorry, but just because the people in those bands are long haired, bearded men who wear slim fitting jeans and t-shirts, does not mean they're "douches". This guy probably sat at his computer and wrote this article sitting in his uggs with his northface zippered up and his lacrosse stick in hand. People like that shouldn't be allowed to post things on the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers