Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Snacktacular Snack.


In an earlier post I alluded to Cheez-Its and how I used to take them for granted. This year I have learned to really appreciate Cheez-Its for what they really are, the most versatile snack of all time. They are the utility infielders of the snack world. I have enjoyed my fair share of Cheez-Its in my day, and not once was I unhappy with I just ate, no matter the time. I think Cheez-Its are the best food in the 7-11 food group (the foods one can eat at any hour of the day without it being weird). In fact, I think Cheez-Its not only are versatile because of when they can devoured, but also are versatile because of what they can be devoured with. From Okra to Salmon there is never a meal that can't be spiced up with tiny square crackers packed with cheese flavor. In fact I declare that Cheez-Its are the only food that can take an any ordinary food experience (e.g. a Jack Daniels Burger from T.G.I.F) and turn it into something beautiful. So, the next time you go to your local grocery store to buy something for dinner, remember to buy Cheez-Its. Because we all know what they say, perfection does exist, in conveniently sized red boxes.

Fuck Cheese Nips, I'm Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers